The built in AI within the proctoring system will add the following annotations to videos if detected.
- Missing face - if the test-taker face moves out of the webcam view or if the face is obstructed to the point
- Multiple faces - if more than one face is detected in the webcam view.
- Face swap - if the face detected in the frame is different from the photo captured during on-boarding.
- Audio (talking) - if the system detects talking. It is possible that other sounds can trigger this as well.
- Application change - if the test-taker attempts to navigate away from the test while in full screen mode.
- Development tools accessed - if the test-taker attempts to access the Chrome developer tools in an effort to manipulate the assessment.
- Printing attempt - if the test-taker attempts to print the page.
- Attempts to open new windows/tabs - if opening a new window or tab is attempted while in full lockdown mode.