During an Automated Proctoring exam our AI the built in AI within the proctoring system will add the following annotations to videos if detected.
- No Face Detected - If the test-taker face moves out of the webcam view or if their face is partially obstructed. This can also be triggered if a student's face is close to the edge of the view due to the student leaning to one side.
- Multiple Faces Detected - If more than one face is detected in the webcam view.
- Speech Detected - If the system detects speech. It is possible that other sounds can trigger this as well.
- Window Blurred - If during the exam the test-taker's camera video feed blurs
- Tab Blocked - If during the exam a student tries to spawn a new tab when the exam has been locked down
Steps to view annotations
- To view the annotations for each student's session first log into your SmarterProctoring dashboard for the course you want to check. Click on "view exam" for the exam that you want to check.
- Scroll down to the list of students and find the student who's session you wish you view. Click on the drop down menu and select "view session details".
- From the session details page for your selected student, click on the annotations tab at the top right side of the page. Any detected events will be listed with their according time stamp. By clicking on a specific annotation the video will automatically skip forward to the corresponding time code.