You can download the written exam two ways, Through your SmarterProctoring Proctor Account OR your RegisterBlast Account. (You do not need to download the written exam through both SmarterProctoring & RegisterBlast)
1. Log into your SmarterProctoring Proctor account.
2. Click on the VIEW ALL SESSIONS button on the right side of the screen on the main dashboard.
3. Navigate to the student whos exam needs to be printed.
4. Click on the VIEW SESSION button on the right side of the screen.
5. Click on DOWNLOAD EXAM FILE from the top of the Exam Details page.
6. Print off the exam.
1. Log into your RegisterBlast Account
2. Navigate to the REPORTS tab on the left side of the page.
3. Click on EXAM ROSTER to view student registration information for the day.
4. Set the window of time that you want to see all the exams for.
5. Find the Student that you are looking to print off the Written Exam for.
6. Click on the small icon next to the student name.
7. Scroll to the bottom of the new window and click on DOWNLOAD EXAM FILE.
-- SEE BELOW --
*** Once the exam is printed, please be sure to review the BEFORE THE SESSION and STARTING THE SESSION sections of the cover pages.***