It is VERY IMPORTANT at the end of the proctoring session that the proctor closes the session. Closing the session communicates to the school that the student has completed their exam. It also indicates in SmarterProctoring that the proctor has finished the task and is eligible for payment.
1. Go to the Proctor login page proctor.smarterproctoring.com
2. There are two ways to get to the session details from the main dashboard screen. The first option is to select the VIEW SESSION DETAILS on the right side of the screen under Upcoming Sessions. The second option is to select the Sessions tab on the left side of the screen.
3. All upcoming sessions will be shown in the calendar view by default but can be changed to a list view if desired.
4. Select the session you wish to view
5. Upon viewing the session details, select the ACTION tab.
6. Then click COMPLETE SESSION to close it out.