1. Go to the Proctor login page proctor.smarterproctoring.com
2. To create your account, fill in the required fields. Once that is completed, click on the Sign-Up button at the bottom of the page.
3. You will now be redirected to the Getting Started page. At the bottom of the text box, click Complete Registration to move to the next section of the process.
4. In this section, select the fields on the right side of the screen to let student, instructors, and institutions know what kind of Proctor you are. (Select all that apply). Once you have selected all applicable fields, click Continue to proceed.
Note: If there is a question about what the field means, hover over the (?) symbol to get an explanation of that field.
5. Next, add the location of where you would like to Proctor. This location IS NOT your home address (unless designated), IT IS where you would like to meet the student to proctor the exams. Once completed, click Continue.
Note: You can choose multiple locations. (to add multiple locations, please reference our Multiple Locations How-To Guide)
*** If this is a Testing Center, be sure to put in the Testing Center name in the LOCATION NAME field.
6. In the Details section, enter the details about the location(s) input on the previous page. (ex. Timezone, location type, free/paid parking, smoking/non-smoking, etc...). There is also a section to complete about available technology at the location including accessibility features. Once completed, click Continue.
7. On the Pricing Page, notice the option to set the rates based on Institutions or Globalrate. Please choose from either a Flat Rate or Tiered Rates.
Flat Rate - You choose a price for all eventualities (Single rate, no matter the session duration)
Tiered Rates - Different exam durations cost different prices (i.e. The longer the exam, the higher the cost.)
8. Finally, add a profile photo so the students, instructors, and institutions will recognize you. Once complete, click Continue and the account will be automatically set up. Once completed, you will be redirected to the main Proctor Dashboard.