- Go to the Proctor login page smarterproctoring.com
- Type in the Username and Password found in the initial setup email you received.
- Upon login, you will be prompted to change your password.
- Once you update your password, your dashboard will appear.
- Click on the “Location” tab to add the address where you will conduct the proctoring services.
In the “Location” tab, type in your address, and the Google Map will also pinpoint your location.
Please note, proctoring in a private home is strictly prohibited and will result in losing any proctor privilege.
- Add a name for your location.
- Continue to the “Details” tab.
- Fill in all details. Use the “Notes” section to add special instructions for students.
- Continue to “Pricing and Availability”.
Global Pricing & Availability must be enabled at all times. The price field must have a numerical number. If you do not charge a fee, put in “0”.
- Watch the following video on how to set up pricing.
How to set up pricing
- Watch the following video on how to set up Institution Specific Pricing
Institution Specific Pricing
- You are all done! Don’t forget to check your setting and upload a profile photo if you wish. Thank you for joining our database!