1. Login to the Proctor Dashboard (proctor.smarterproctoring.com)
2. Once logged in, on the left side of the screen, click on the Locations tab.
3. Next, click the Add a Location button in the top right corner.
4. Next, add the location where you would like to Proctor. Locations cannot be a residential address, proctoring must be done in a public setting. Once completed, click Continue.
** Please note that the location name cannot be an address, it must be the actual name of the physical location you will be testing the student at.
5. In the Details section, enter the details about the location(s) input on the previous page. (ex. Timezone, location type, free/paid parking, smoking/non-smoking, etc...). There is also a section to complete on available technology at the location and accessibility features it includes. When completed, click Continue.
6. Select the PRICING tab and set up your pricing requirements. (Note: Global Pricing is enabled by default). The pricing can be flat-rate or tiered pricing.
Flat Rate - You choose a price for all eventualities (Single rate, no matter the session duration)
Tiered Rates - Different exam durations cost different prices (i.e. The longer the exam, the higher the cost.)
* The Pricing in each box (for a specific exam length) needs to be the total price for that duration of the exam. The price will not be a combination of prices from the first box (0-4 hr exam) and the second box (4-6 hr exam). EXAMPLE: If the exam you proctor is 6-8 hrs in length, the total rate charged is $35, NOT a combination of all three rates.
** You can add ranges and if you click on the dot on the bar, you can slide them left and right to change the session length to meet your needs